2014 California’s Progress Toward Clean Air
Click the cover to read CAPCOA’s fourth annual collaborative state of the air report.
Announcing a New, California-based Greenhouse Gas Credit Exchange
The Greenhouse Gas Reduction Exchange (GHG Rx) is a registry and information exchange for greenhouse gas emissions reduction credits designed specifically to benefit the state of California. The GHG Rx is a trusted source of locally generated credits from projects within California, and facilitates communication between those who create the credits, potential buyers, and funding organizations. Four public workshops were held throughout the state: January 21 at Bay Area AQMD from 10 am – 3 pm; February 5 at South Coast AQMD and Sacramento Metropolitan AQMD from 10 am – 3 pm; February 18 at San Joaquin Valley APCD from 9 am – 1 pm.
For more information visit www.ghgrx.org
CAPCOA is an Association of Air Pollution Control Officers representing all thirty-five local air quality agencies throughout California. We have been in existence since 1975, and are dedicated to protecting the public health and providing clean air for all our residents and visitors to breathe.
- News items regarding the Association
- Color maps detailing air basin and district boundaries
- Direct link to key federal, state and local air agencies
- Information on how CAPCOA is organized and operated
- Describes activities of CAPCOA and local air districts
- Roster of all 35 air districts with addresses, phones, fax and email