PUBLIC REVIEW & COMMENT
Air Toxic “Hot Spots” Program
CAPCOA has released a Draft update to their Facility Prioritization Guidance document for public review and comment. Comments will be accepted through June 3, 2016.
Comments may be submitted by mail to:
Comments may also be submitted by email to email@example.com
Risk Management Guidance
**CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW VIDEO**
California-based Greenhouse Gas Credit Exchange
The Greenhouse Gas Reduction Exchange (GHG Rx) is a registry and information exchange for greenhouse gas emissions reduction credits designed specifically to benefit the state of California. The GHG Rx is a trusted source of locally generated credits from projects within California, and facilitates communication between those who create the credits, potential buyers, and funding organizations.
To access the CAPCOA GHG Rx and for more information, visit www.ghgrx.org
CAPCOA is an Association of Air Pollution Control Officers representing all thirty-five local air quality agencies throughout California. We have been in existence since 1975, and are dedicated to protecting the public health and providing clean air for all our residents and visitors to breathe.
- News items regarding the Association
- Color maps detailing air basin and district boundaries
- Direct link to key federal, state and local air agencies
- Information on how CAPCOA is organized and operated
- Describes activities of CAPCOA and local air districts
- Roster of all 35 air districts with addresses, phones, fax and email